Wow, I can't believe it has been so long since I have written. I barely found the time to do it today. Our summer is crazy already. James is in his 2nd week of graduate school and is doing great. No much free time during the week but so far he has had his weekends off. That is nice. But I am positive the homework will start to build and that won't be the case anymore. I will just enjoy it while I can.
So last weekend James and some friends had bike wars. Most of you probably have no clue what that is her is a website if you are interested: http://paintballersalmanac.com/bikewars
Basically they ride bikes around and try to "joust" each other's wheels, if you touch the ground you are out. Well this year James customized his bike and his armor. They are so crazy, but fun to watch, because everyone reacts differently . I did take some video but I can't get it to play on the computer. I will continue to work on that and maybe post it later.
Me and James have committed ourselves to working out 4 days a week for the summer. So far it has been great. Surprisingly I am loving it- who knew? Our goal is to be in good swimsuit shape for our trip in August. So I think I will need to work pretty hard, but it will be worth it.
pics to come later- comp is having troubles
Dance, Dance and more Dance
7 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment