Tuesday, September 15, 2009

This song says exactly how I have been feeling lately......


6 comments:

Dawn said...

I'm sorry you feel like that. Anything I can help yo with? Don't worry things will start to get better, besides you have a sweet new little vibe!!

Yearsley couple said...

HOly crap I wonder if our dear Morgan is prego? If so RoCK ON DARLIN!!!! Or if not sick, still you ROCK!! So sorry you feel bad. Rmember to smile cus dang girl you wear it well!!! love ya tons Kathryn

Morgan C. said...

So, I thought you might think that- No I am not prego so don't go starting that rumor, things just seem to keep going wrong- thats all. Heard the song on the radio and thought I would share it with all of you!!!!!

Yearsley couple said...

Man! but I am sorry you are having a stinking time. I love you tons and we really need to get together and hang out soon. What are you doing sat? I am having a yard sale if you want to come hang out? We will even make you dinner=) Call me. Love ya tons

Lisa said...

*HUGS* Keep your head up, things will get better!
Love, Lisa

Curtis and Steph said...

I love this song! It really is "life!" :)