Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Birthday Girl tuns "3" !!!!!

Sweet Miss Penelope is growing up. She is now an official 3 year old! Time is going by way to quickly. We kept her celebrations small but she had lots of fun. She got to celebrate her birthday at her group therapy during snack time. So I made little rice crispy flower bouquets for her to share with everyone. 


On her actual birthday I decorated the house so she would wake up to streamers and balloons in the morning. (side note: Scotty called the balloons- balls all day long, so very cute)


In honor of our Oregon Coast vacation I made a beach cake. I think it turned out pretty cute. Penny was even able to blow out the candles all by herself this year. I was very impressed. We have been working on that skill for a while. :) 


She loved all her presents and got very excited. 


I am so proud of Penny and all that she has accomplished this year. She continues to amaze me with all she can do and is learning to do. She is a very determined little girl and once she sets her mind to something she gets it done. I love to watch her problem solve and see how her little mind works in those situations. 

 Penny liked the cake so much she stole some from Scotty when hers was gone !

I know this year will bring more accomplishments and much happiness and we are so very lucky to have her as part of our family. 
We love you Penny!!!!






No comments: