Hey all sorry I haven't had a chance to update lately so I thought I would take a moment to let everyone know what is keeping me. School started last month so I hardly get to see James anymore. He is taking 15 credits in school, has a 16 hr/week internship, and 20hr/week job. But he is enjoying all of it even if it means he stays up until midnight working on cases.
He loved his internship the most. He is working with the juvenile court. He has two probation officers that he gets to spend all his time with. Doing house calls and going to court or out to the detention center. He loves it!. He gets so excited every night before he goes. I love it, it makes me happy to see him enjoying what he is involved in.
On the rare occasion that he is home and doesn't have homework we usually go to a movie or call up our friends to see what they are up to. So it has been crazy around here but I am sure in a few weeks after we get used to the routine we will get some extra time on our hands.
So I recently got released from my church calling and was pretty sad ( i was only in about 6 mo) but the experience I had was awesome and I am glad someone else gets a chance to have what I had. So now I am just waiting patiently to see what I will be called to do next, it will probably be a little before I then so I guess I will just focus on being a really good visiting teacher.
Well that is what's going on with us. Hope all is well and I will talk to you again soon.
Dance, Dance and more Dance
7 years ago





1 comment:
Sounds like you guys have been really busy...But I'm glad you updated your blog. You did a great job in your R.S. calling. Thanks for all your service!
Post a Comment