Sunday, September 28, 2008

Paper Football Tournament

Our ward had a great activity on Friday night. We had a "Paper football" tournament! For those of you who don't know what that is here is a brief description: I guess this is pretty popular in grade school and high school, but the foot ball is make out of paper and formed into a triangle. The goal is to flick the football to the goal line in one hit and have it land on the line. If you do it's a touchdown and you get a chance at a field goal. Sounds simple but the football gets spinning and stopps way short or goes way past. I think I only scored two touchdowns. Me and James were eliminated in the first round but we had fun watching the players who were really good. The championship game was awesome. A girl actually won, she was so excited because she was totally surprised she made it that far. But honestly she was really good, even if she doesn't realize it. Anyway we had fun and got to eat stadium food (chili dogs, nachos, and ice cream) Yum!!!! So it was a big success. Can't wait until the next activity!

3 comments:

Krystal said...

It sounds like we missed a fun ward activity. I hope we make it to the next one! :)

Yearsley couple said...

Hey guys, we are coming up on tuesday night did you want to have dinner or something? Love you tons Kathryn and DOug

Krystal said...

Hey Morgan,
I didn't see you at church but wanted to let you know that we are having a bday party for Rachel this Sat.Oct. 25 at 1:00pm at our house. You guys can come over if you want for cake and ice cream.