Saturday, October 25, 2008

One of those weeks.......

Well I know I don't write on this as much as I would like but I find it is hard to find topics. But this week just happened and now I can laugh about it so I thought I would share a little of it with you.
The week started out a little crazy because my co worker tooth Monday off so I had to go into work and hour and a half early so it through off my whole schedule. Then she called in sick in Tuesday so that was a crazy day as well. Mainly because the other girl I work with just doesn't get it, so I had to basically cover for both of then. Well finally on Wednesday everyone was back at work but I was already exhausted by then. Well that day was crazy DRAMA!. I won't get into details because it would take forever and I don't want to be boring but here's the gist: We have a new office manager (hard to get along with) and she really doesn't like a certain girl at work, so things really blew up there. And then our new Doctor decided he wanted to change some things and that wasn't accepted very easily so Wednesday was full of tears (from that other girl) and complaints.
That night I was definitely ready to go home. I knew James was working late so I just wanted to veg out, watch my favorite "Chick Flick" and eat really buttery popcorn. Well I finally finished with work 1/2 hr late and went to get my purse and it was gone! I was shocked. But it had been one of those weeks so I should have just expected it. I decided that someone must have mistakenly taken it thinking it was theirs. ( Last Christmas the Doctors gave all of us the same purse, this was bound to happen sooner or later). Anyway I made a few phone calls and found it clear across town. She couldn't bring it to me until later that night. So I was stuck. Luckily my favorite co-worker was willing to drive me to James' work so I could get a house key. Well I didn't get home for about another hour so my night was shot. I just wanted to see James and have him tell me goo things.
But he got stuck at work until 9:30 pm because he was involved with a drug bust. He didn't care though because he loves that stuff, but I was worried because he was 2 and half hours late I thought he had gotten into a car accident and died or something. but he couldn't call me because the cops were searching the house and doing interrogations and he was helping with all of that. I think he finally remembered me and that I might be worried because he eventually sent me a text message. Friday was more drama and just a crazy busy day.
I know that was long and most of you probably didn't make it all the way through but I am laughing now about all of it and am really glad it is Saturday!!!!! I will write more soon- I promise!

1 comment:

Krystal said...

Wow! That was "one of those weeks." Very frustrating...but I'm glad you could laugh about it afterwards. :)