
Well we had our ward Halloween party last week and we weren't going to go because James was pretty stressed out with school, but at the last minute we decided we better not be bums so we got a costume together, carved some pumpkins for the contest, and took off. It was last minute and so that meant we had to find something around the house to dress up as. James decided he wanted to be a hunter so I was named his "Deer". I prefer "dear". Anyway kinda lamo but I laughed hard when I saw my shadow walking up to the church. Anyway We had fun and have more plans for tomorrow night so we will keep you updated!!!! Have a great Halloween!!!!!





1 comment:
I liked your costumes. I didn't know you thought of them that night. :) That was a fun party! I also like your new bed in the other post. It's very pretty and elegant.
Post a Comment