We had an awesome holiday vacation. We both took work off so we were able to party hard for a little more than a week. We started by visiting my sister and her family in Montana. Me and Lacey went to a Carrie Underwood concert! It was a blast. I love her songs and she is excellent live. She changed her outfit 4 or 5 times. It was a lot of fun and I can't wait to do it again.
Then we traveled to eastern Idaho to see the rest of the family. There was lots of food and games all week long. All of us girls even braved the crowds for Black Friday shopping!. It was crazy and we had to wake up at 3:30 am but totally worth it. We went shopping of course, had breakfast and more shopping, and then we went to the movies and saw TWILIGHT!. Awesome show, I highly recommend it. I wanted to go right back in and watch it again, but I have also read the book all twice so I am an avid fan. If you get a chance go see it. If you need someone to go with I am free so give me a ring.
I loved hanging out with everyone and doing crazy things I am so glad we had this time to be together with everyone and to leave work and school here in Boise for a few days. Now we are going crazy with stress because finals are next week and we are a little behind on work and school. But soon it will be done and we can have another vacation. Hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving.
Dance, Dance and more Dance
7 years ago









1 comment:
The concert sounds like I fun. I like Carrie Underwood too. I saw the Twilight movie over Thanksgiving weekend too and loved it!! :)
Post a Comment