Friday and Saturday were full of fun and games. First we had my office Christmas party, which is always a blast. We ate good food and then played Bunco. I don't know if you have heard of this game but it is pretty much a game of luck played with dice. We won $40 so it was worth it. Then the next night we had Jame's work party. We didn't know anyone there except his boss, plus on top of that everyone else was drinking. So we stayed for about an hour to just say hi to his boss and then left. We went straight from there to the ward Christmas party. Again more food and games. A white elephant gift exchange, I got a box of games and James got potato guns. Now those I might accidentally misplace, because personally I don't want to find pieces of potato all over the house- not to mention the ants and other bugs they might attract. Anyway it was loads of fun. After everyone left about 8-10 of us stuck around to play four square. It got crazy with rules but I think everyone still had fun. So I forgot my camera at home :( for all of these parties so unfortunately no pictures are available. But I will try to be more diligent in taking that with me! Happy Partying!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment