Our Christmas and New Year were great! I hope all of you had a good time too. We were able to spend time with all our family and even managed to get our car stuck in the snow a few time too. That just meant that James' got a good workout. Snow, Snow, Snow. It was awesome all the snow there was 12-15 inches. Most people here in Boise can't even imagine that much snow in one place, yet alone drive in it. We brought the 2009 in here in Boise with our friends. We stayed out until 3:00 am playing games, eating snacks, and drinking cider. I think it is going to be a great year. So far- awesome. No resolutions this year, I think that just jinx's us to not keep them, so we will just see what happens. We are both happy and healthy and that's all we need right now. I will try to write again soon, if I think of something more to say. See-ya!!
1 comment:
Merry Christmas to you guys and a Happy New Year too!
Post a Comment