Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Silence ...

Well James left for Arizona last night. He is heading down there for a conference for school. He will be gone all week long. So now I am pretty lonely here at the house. Luckily this weekend I am going to go visit home so I don't have to be alone the whole time - I can't wait. It feels so strange to have the house so quiet and not be waiting for him to get home from work. I guess I just miss him more than I thought I would. When we were first married we were never together at night, because he worked night shift, but this just feels different. It is probably because he is so far away. But I just have to make it until Monday- I think I can last that long... I hope!

3 comments:

Yearsley couple said...

I toatally feel your pain. Doug left for a conference a few weeks ago and left me here. I am the first to admit I can't sleep without him in the house. Lets just say I was a lot of hours short of my beauty sleep! Don't worry at least you have your family near by. Love ya tons kat Y.

Dawn said...

its no fun being lonely. But atleast you get to go home. I have to wait until schools out.

Krystal said...

Josh had a conference last week in Oklahoma, so I went to visit my family in Utah. It's definitely no fun being alone while our husbands are gone.