I know it has been a while since I have added much. I have been thinking hard about what to write. James finally got home at 3:00 am Monday. It is so nice to have him back home. Today was the first day we finally got to hang out and talk. All week long we have been invited to sushi parties and game nights. I was so excited to have him all to myself today. He took me to a nice lunch at The Olive Garden. It was delicious and I couldn't have asked for better company.
My Trip home was great. I got to see by brother and his family, which I haven't seen for about 6 months. His little boy is so cute!!!!. I got my hair cut and colored. I love it!!! It is darker and I think I look good ;)
Other than that life has been just moving along nicely. Can't wait for graduation to come in May and then of course to start all over again in June. But it is all steps in the journey of our life. We are both happy and couldn't ask for anything more. I will try to write more later when something exciting happens or I think of more to say.
Dance, Dance and more Dance
7 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment