On Saturday we sent the boys out golfing and us girls the house all to ourselves. We mostly played games with my niece Tylin but it was nice to just talk and get caught up on everything. That night we went to ladies night at Deseret Book. That was fun. Lacey even won a book. We went swimming a lot at the hotel and just had a lot of fun. We played card games and ate lots of good fattening food. (totally worth it ;) )
One night Tylin stayed up really late and was pretty wired, one second she was playing wii and the next second we looked over and she was asleep on the couch with an apple in her hand. It was really cute and I couldn't resist getting a picture. I love her so much.
I really enjoyed having this time with everyone and can't wait until we can all get together again!









2 comments:
YaY for family!! If all goes well i will get to see Tanner next weekend. i wish i could have been there.
That looks like such a blast!! I miss your family too!! Man your nephew is just a bundle of cuteness! Love kat
Post a Comment