Wahoo- spring is finally here. It is supposed to reach 80 degrees next week here in Boise. I am so excited to get started on my tan. So me and James have been busy these last two weeks. We got a chance to go fishing a few times down at CJ Strikes Dam outside of Mountain Home. The first time we went it was little windy but I actually caught about 15 croppie fish. So it wasn't a total waste. Then we made a fire and had tinfoil dinner. It was a great day. But yesterday we went down again, the weather was a lot nicer but unfortunately they had the gates open of the dam and there were thousands of gallons of water pumping through which made it impossible to fish. So we didn't even get a bite yesterday, but it was a fun date anyway.
This past week we also had the chance to work on our food storage. Our ward rented a canner from the cannery so we went over and canned some flour and sugar. It was actually alot easier than I thought it would be. Then we updated out 72 hr kits. So we are more prepared now. We are still a ways off from a one year supply but we are getting closer all the time.
And lastly we both finally have some good bikes to ride around this summer. We went out on the green belt on Friday night. It was nice. This summer is going to be so much fun. Most of our friends live within riding distance so we plan on bugging them alot. Can't wait for the weather to stay consistently warm. Hopefully these bikes will help me get the much needed exercise I have been procrastinating! :) I will write again soon. Enjoy the nice weather everyone!!!!
Dance, Dance and more Dance
7 years ago





1 comment:
I am loving this beautiful spring weather!! And I'm glad that you guys came to can some of your food storage with us!! :)
Post a Comment