Thursday, April 23, 2009

My First Bass !!!!


James and I went fishing yesterday. He was teaching me how to fish for Bass. Well he must be a really good teacher because he caught one (right at the beginning) and then after we moved about 3 or 4 times I finally got into some. I caught 3 !!!! I was so excited. I have gone fishing before but have never caught a bass so it was a big day for me. James told my I broke the first rule of fishing "not to out fish the husband"! :) Well hopefully he will forgive me enough to take me out again.  I truly think he was happier than he lets on about me doing so well. Of course he should be happy because I learned it all from him. 

2 comments:

Dawn said...

YaY!I am proud of you. Its looks like a great catch. Tell James its the yearsley way for girls to outfish the guys. Remember Lacey when she went steelhead fishing?

Matt and Janae said...

Great job! Dawn is right...it is the Yearsley way to outfish the guys. :)