Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day !!!

I wanted to take some time to write a tribute to my mom. There aren't enough words to describe all the love and admiration I feel for her. She has been a big inspiration in my life. The example she has set by how she lives and shares her testimony with me has made a big difference in my life. I don't really know where I would be with out her and all the support she has given me and James. I love her so much and I am so happy that my Father in Heaven sent me down to live with her.

My mom is very talented. She can sing beautifully and is amazing at playing the guitar. I remember her playing for us while we all sang along, and no matter what song was requested she could somehow play if for us with out any music. I love to listen to her cd's, it gives me great comfort to be able to hear that familiar voice whenever I am in need.

(surprisingly these are the only photos I have where she is posing- but I think they are great!)

I love you mom and appreciate all you have done for our family. Thank you for you love and support- I wouldn't have made it this far with out you. Thank you and Happy Mother's Day!!!!

No comments: