Thursday, May 7, 2009

This week....

Well I figured I should write something to update you all on what we have been up too. James is healing nicely- just in case you were wandering. We went to Master's School Orientation today. That was good for me to hear what he is going to be experiencing this next year. But wow! I do not envy him. He is going to be a very busy man. But I can't convince him to quit his job. He said it is good for him to have something besides school in his life. I agree and understand but I just don't want him to be stressed out.
We have been riding our bikes alot already. It makes me feel good to get out and get some exercise after this long winter of couch warming ;)
Finals are next week and we will finally be able to put undergraduate school behind us. I am so excited (probably more than James) He is depressed because he gets to spend his summer in school again. But I think it will help to have one degree behind him. Lots of stuff this weekend so I will try to post again soon with new pics and what not. Sorry this was so boring- I will catch you later.

No comments: