
My sister is officially a sister missionary now. It is weird to think that I won't see her for a year an a half. This weekend we had a big family get together- one last hurrah before she left. Me and Dawn were able to go to town and get a pedicure and then meet my parents at the Rexburg temple for a session. I think that temple is my favorite so far. It is beautiful inside!
I loved having that one on one time with Dawn before she left. I know she is going to be a great missionary. Thanks to everyone who came to support her on Sunday. I know she really appreciated it. Good Luck Dawn!!!





2 comments:
hi! how are you??? it's been forever. i hope everything is great! and i'm so excited for dawn
I wish I could have been there!
Post a Comment