If you don't know already our Chevy Lumina has been giving us some problems. When we came back from Montana with our new car, it was completely dead to the world. As in the power locks didn't even work. Well it sat there for a few weeks until James finally had time to Jump it and take it to the mechanic. They put a new battery in it and said we were good to go.
That night when I got home I had plans to take the car since James had the new one with him at work. I was supposed to go workout with a friend and was awaiting her call when I my phone fell out of my pocket and into the toilet. Yes I know I am ashamed. Anyway with the phone out of service I decided to run some errands instead.
So off to Walmart I went. I was only in the store for about 20 min, but when I got into the car it wouldn't start. I was so upset. This stupid car! (keep in mind, I don't have a phone) So I asked someone to give me a jump and I told them I had jumper cables. oops, think again, James put them int he other car when he jumped this one earlier. I was pretty upset.
I went into Walmart and tried to call him but his phone was turned off since he was at work. I didn't have any one's phone number memorized. So I went outside again in hopes that it would start. Negative.
Finally I saw a cop sitting across the way. He didn't have any cables but he asked around until we found some. So about 1 1/2 hrs later I made it home and I stayed there. It was not a good night. It also took like 4 days to get a new phone so that hasn't been fun being out of touch. So now James got the car fixed again but I refuse to be the first one to drive it, especially if I don't have a phone !!!!!!
Dance, Dance and more Dance
7 years ago





3 comments:
Ooooh, poor Morgan! It seems that when it rains, it pours. I'm sorry! Tell James you should get the new car for a few days and he can drive the Lumina. That way if something happens,it will happen to him. Hope things go better for you!
Constance
I hate it when that happens. I locked my keys and phone in the car once at a busy gas station and had to wait forever until someone helped me. It was such a lonely feeling. I feel for you!
ugh, that sounds like no fun.Aren't you at least glad that you have a new car that you can rely on.
p.s. it snowed 4 inches last night. It has melted now, but I say yuck to snow!
Post a Comment