Christmas has come and gone all too quickly. I can't believe it is 2010 already. We had a great Christmas together. We traveled home and got to spend time with both of our families. It was crazy to be home and not see feet of snow. I can't believe there wasn't more snow on the ground and roads. We were very blessed this Christmas, everyone was very generous. Dawn called home on Tuesday, but I was in Boise so I didn't get to chat with her. However my mom said she sounded great and was very excited to get to California. I can't wait to read her next letter and see how it is going.
We have some very exciting news...... We are pregnant!!! Due date is July 22,2010. We are both very excited and very very happy. This year is certainly going to bring lots of new surprises and adventures. Can't wait to see what happens.
I will try to post more often and keep you up to date on life in Boise. I will also get some pics up once I find time to download them on my other comp. Talk to you soon.
Dance, Dance and more Dance
7 years ago





3 comments:
Congrats Morgan and James! Hope you are feeling better soon, Morgan! Good luck with your pregnancy!
YEAH!!!! That is so exciting! If you have the baby early it could share with Jade on the 10th! Missed you when we were in Boise. We'll have to figure something out the next time we come up (or perhaps you could come on down for a little vaca?) Hope all is well and Happy New Year!
Constance
Congratulations! You will be great parents! :) We're excited for you.
Post a Comment