Sunday, January 31, 2010

Too busy and tired for anything

So I have neglected alot of things lately and unfortunately my blog has been one of those things. I have been terribly sick and because of that I am tired and grouchy and I just want to lay on the couch all day long. I feel even worse because my house and my husband are both taking a hit. I hope that soon I get more energy to get caught up on a few things and to give James the attention I know he wants and needs. I don't have any exciting stories to share today. I am ready for this cold weather to be gone, I don't like it. I love reading about all the couponing going on, and wish I had the dedication to do that as well. It sounds confusing and I don't know if I could do it, so cutos to those of you who do. Well I promise to write soon, and I will post pictures when I start taking them again. :)

1 comment:

Matt and Janae said...

*hugs* Sorry to hear that you have been so sick...that makes it NO fun at all!Hang in there it will get better. It is that first part of pregnancy that really makes me think "why am I doing this?". My family, house, etc always suffer because I am just too tired to do anything.