School has definitely taken over our lives. However these past two weekends we were able to fit in a little bit of fun. Last weekend we had some friends over to watch the Superbowl. My favorite part was the National Anthem Sang by Carrie Underwood. She is my all time favorite!!! And she was also part of my valentine. Yes, James got me her cd. I was very excited. I already know most of the songs by heart. We also went out for lunch and then we spent the rest of day driving around time just being with each other. It sure has been a while since we have set that much time apart for each other. I am so lucky to have someone in my life who I never run out of stuff to talk about or I never get bored spending time with him. So lucky in love!
Quick update on Dawn: She is doing great and very happy. She is staying very busy, especially busy trying not to drown. Seriously it is raining like crazy in California lately. She sent me a pic of the road flooded and I couldn't even see the road it was covered with water up to the sidewalk. Crazy. I didn't know it rained so much there. Here is a quote from her most recent e-mail: My spanish is improving. Last night was a break through. we were talking to Rocio and Jose and all of the sudden I realized I understood everything they were saying and i could semi answer them. now when I went to share a scripture it kind of went down hill but I was happy for that little success's. I can understand them I just have a hard time talking to them especially when I teach. I get nervous and my words get mixed up, but I do know that its coming along. Still no baptisms. we don't know why. They know its true but just aren't willing to take the next step. we're going to keep working with them though." Sounds like she is getting the hang of things. If anyone would like to write her here is her address:
Sister Dawn Yearsley
California Long Beach Mission
6500 Atherton St
Long Beach, CA 90815
Send her a note, I know it will be appreciated. :)
Quick update on Dawn: She is doing great and very happy. She is staying very busy, especially busy trying not to drown. Seriously it is raining like crazy in California lately. She sent me a pic of the road flooded and I couldn't even see the road it was covered with water up to the sidewalk. Crazy. I didn't know it rained so much there. Here is a quote from her most recent e-mail: My spanish is improving. Last night was a break through. we were talking to Rocio and Jose and all of the sudden I realized I understood everything they were saying and i could semi answer them. now when I went to share a scripture it kind of went down hill but I was happy for that little success's. I can understand them I just have a hard time talking to them especially when I teach. I get nervous and my words get mixed up, but I do know that its coming along. Still no baptisms. we don't know why. They know its true but just aren't willing to take the next step. we're going to keep working with them though." Sounds like she is getting the hang of things. If anyone would like to write her here is her address:
Sister Dawn Yearsley
California Long Beach Mission
6500 Atherton St
Long Beach, CA 90815
Send her a note, I know it will be appreciated. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment