Sunday, March 28, 2010

getting back up to date ...

I know, I know, it has been a while since I have posted. I fell so bad. Sometimes I just loose my ambition to do anything. The good news is I am finally over my pregnancy sickness, but somehow me and James both managed to get the flu this last week. Still recovering from that. James is definitely looking forward to spring break this week. He has plans of fishing alot. I hope he gets to. So we had our ultrasound at 20 weeks. Our baby sure likes to move around a lot. It was kicking, punching, and rolling over the entire times. Had a healthy heartbeat and most everything looked like it was developing correctly. They were a little concerned about the baby's heart so I am going in for another ultrasound this week to see if they can get a better look. I have been praying hard that everything is fine and great. I just want my baby to be healthy. That is all I ask for. We didn't find out the baby's sex so everyone will have to wait until July for the big announcement. Sorry folks, but we decided this long before we got pregnant. I have a pretty good belly showing now. So I am not really fitting into my clothes. But at least this means I get to go shopping :) I can feel the baby moving all the time, James finally felt it kick yesterday, it seems like he is never near when the baby is most active so he hasn't had a lot of chances to feel it, but I know there will be many more kicks and punches before this baby is done cooking. I included a few pics hopefully you can see them somewhat and understand what they are.

No comments: