Sunday, March 28, 2010

It was a beautiful day ......

so we went fishing !!!!! Yep again. We couldn't resist when our friends offered to take us out on their boat to go crappie fishing. We had a lot of fun. The weather was awesome and we all caught a lot of fish.
Our friend even caught her first fish ever. She usually just tags along with her husband, but this time we convinced her to get a license and give it a try, hopefully she enjoyed it. We caught a ton of fish but only kept about 25ish. They are a pain to fillet so James was really picky on which ones to keep. Tonight we are going to get together and have a little fish fry. I don't really care for fish all that much but I will go for the friends and other food.
Guess what I even caught two fish at the same time, James had my line rigged up with two hooks and I actually had a fish on each hook, it was crazy fun.




No comments: