Thursday, August 26, 2010

We just keep moving along...


James chose this hat for her, she looked so cute!


One thing I am sure of, Life doesn't stop. It seems like time is passing by too quickly. Penelope is already 6 weeks old. I can't believe it. I am sad because she is growing so fast and I can't seem to keep up with her. She especially must be going through a growth spurt now because all she does is sleep. It takes all my effort to just wake her up enough to eat then she is snoozing right after she is done, sometimes she won't even finish a bottle before she is sleeping again. It is nice because I am finally able to get some stuff done around the house, but it always worries me when she sleeps all day. I would prefer her to sleep all night. This could also be caused from her heart. Lately she has been getting winded easily and breaths really hard, even when sleeping. The doctors say this is a sign of congestive heart failure. So they started her on some medication to see if that would help her not have to work so hard. I haven't really noticed a difference yet but I will give it a few more days.
Things are going well for James. Currently he is Salt Lake City for a few days. He is enrolled in a neurodevelopment training program. It lasts 1 year but he can do most of the stuff here in Boise with limited trips to SLC. He is really excited to start this program, it will make him busier but he loves to learn so it is good. He is also in the process of starting a business with 10 other colleagues. It is exciting and scary at the same time. So many unknowns. At first he will work 2 jobs until the new business gets under way and he can have is own clients. It will be a private counseling clinic with an Autism clinic included. He is really really excited to get this going. Doors should open around the end of September so here's hoping.
As for me, nothing to report. I can officially go swimming now. I am way excited since today it is going to get up 105 degrees. It has been torture to sit and watch James have all the fun. I am ready to get active again and enjoy the end of my summer. Thanks for listening hope all is well with your families.

Oh yeah, if anyone is interested we are blessing Penny on Sept 5th. If you want more details feel free to call or e-mail. Love you
Crazy hair day !!!

3 comments:

Yearsley couple said...

hey darlin, We would love to come and see your beautiful baby on her blessing day. If you would like us to be there we will be glad to come. Give us a call. Love ya tons, Doug and Kat

Matt and Janae said...

Penny is such a beautiful little girl!

Lisa said...

Penny is so adorable!!! I can't wait to meet her! I hope all goes well with James' business endeavor--best of luck there! Sounds like you are doing well. Hope the new meds help Penny soon. Keep us updated, please!