Friday, August 6, 2010

short update....

Wow time is passing so quickly. I can't believe Penelope is now 3 weeks and 2 days old. She is growing so fast. She hardly seems so fragile to me anymore. But maybe that is because I am around her all the time. She is doing great. They are monitoring her weight gain pretty closely she now weighs 8 lbs 3 oz. She is right on track for now, hopefully she can keep it up. Me and James are doing well too. We are pretty tired but we find time for lots of naps! :)
Our good friends that live right across from us just had a baby girl last week. It is pretty fun to be sharing all these experiences with them. It will be fun to see both our girls grow together. I promise to get more pics posted soon. Until next time hope all is well with everyone.

No comments: