I am slow at posting but we were able to go home a few weekends ago and had a wonderful time. My sister Dawn is finally home from her mission. It was great to see her again and have the whole family together again. We played lots of games and ate lots of good food, as usual. It was fun to have Dawn meet Penny for the first time. They got a long great. Dawn was so good with her and Penny liked her as well. It was good all the way around. Dawn spoke at church on Sunday and told everyone about her experiences on her mission. It was great to hear her talk about all the people she met and how those experiences helped her testimony grow. She is a beautiful women and I can tell that her mission helped her grow and become strong in the church. Someday she will make a great mother and wife. She is off to college in the fall- Good Luck!!!
We also had the opportunity to travel to the Logan, Utah temple. My brother, Steve, and his wife, Jana, were able to get sealed to each other and then to there two little boys. It was a beautiful and touching ceremony. I am so glad I was able to be there with them in that room as the spirit touched all our hearts. When the boys first entered the room they were scared and cried but as they all knelt around the alter and the temple worker started to speak both boys instantly became still and quiet. We were able to hear all the words and it was very peaceful. Right when he finished talking both boys started to cry again. It was amazing how they too could feel the spirit and the importance of what was happening at that time.I am so happy and glad that their family is now together for all eternity. It is a special thing.
I am so grateful to know that I am sealed to James and Penny for all eternity. It gives me peace to know that I will always be with them and we will always be a family. I love them both very much and can't imagine my life without them. They are very special to me.





No comments:
Post a Comment