Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

My birthday was on Monday and it was fantastic! Thanks to all my family and friends. My dear husband was so sweet. He arranged for our good friends to watch Penny for a few hours so we could have some quiet time to ourselves. Then he took me to the river for a picnic. It was really nice and I had a great time. It has been a very long time since we were on a date without a kiddo tagging along. It was nice.
He also bought me a KitchenAid mixer. I was so excited. I have wanted one of these for a long while.
So of course I made some cookies for all to enjoy. It was alot of fun whipping them up I can't wait to cook again. (btw if you have any good recipes for mixers send them my way!!!)
Then at a yard sale I found a purse I have wanted for a while as well. It has magnets that allow you to change the cover. It came with 4 extra designs so really I got 5 different purses. I love it! (Thanks to the birthday money I received I was able to treat myself).
It was a great day spent with my family and taking time to relax.

On a different note I am pretty sure Penny is teething. It has been a very long week. She is not herself at all. She is grouchy and her sleeping is all messed up. I hope I get my baby back soon. I even got her a new jumper toy and she won't even let me sit her in it. She just cries. I hope this is related to not feeling well because I think she will have a lot of fun in it. I hate to see her so miserable. I just want this tooth to come in already. Then we get to go through this 20 more times-- Yeah for us!!!

1 comment:

Krystal said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Morgan. It was so fun to see you guys today. We'll definitely have to get together again soon!!!