Monday, July 11, 2011

Zoo Time !!!

Penny went on her first trip to the zoo this weekend. Doug and Kat were in Boise so me and Penny decided to join them in a little fun. It was actually my first time at the Boise zoo. I have lived here 7 years and never visited. They actually had a lot of animals. My favorite were the tigers. They growled at us and showed us their teeth. They were the most interesting, all the other animals ignored us. The monkeys were pretty entertaining as well. They sure are busy, swinging and climbing all over the place. There was also a butterfly exhibit that was pretty cool. It was an enclosure where you were surrounded by butterflies. They would land on you and it was really pretty to see all the colors. I only took two pictures. Mostly because Penny fell asleep and I forgot. I think Penny is still a little young to really enjoy it, I don't think she could see most of the animals. We still had fun though. It was a good way to spend our Saturday morning. Thanks Doug and Kat for inviting us along- We love you!

1 comment:

Krystal said...

How fun! We love the zoo. Tigers are my favorite too.