Happy Birthday Penelope
Yesterday we celebrated Penny's birthday. She got a whole cupcake to herself and had a blast. She ate the entire thing. I was impressed. It was a pretty low key day, mostly just stayed at home and played.
I can't believe she is already one. Time has gone by so quickly. It has been a really crazy and stressful year. I hope that year two will be more easy going for her.
Her stats are: weight 18.1 lbs (15%) height 28.5 inches (30%). She is doing great. According to the down syndrome chart she is 75% weight and 95% height. We are so proud of her and all she is learning and accomplishing. She is now army crawling and making her way through the house getting into everything. It sure is a lot of fun to watch her. We love her so much and can't wait to see how the coming years go.





4 comments:
She really loved that cupcake! She is my kind of girl. What a sweetie. Love you guys
Oh I love her so much! I love how she just dug right in. My favorite was both you and James' commentaries. It cracked me up!
Happy Birthday Penny!!! I can't believe it's been a year already! She is so beautiful! I hope all is going well with you guys. We sure miss you!
Wow! I can't believe it's been a year! Happy Birthday Sweet Penelope! Hope you're all doing well! She is the cutest thing! (And a very happy belated bday to you Morgan!)
Post a Comment