Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Birthday Girl

New Birthday Dress

Penelope is now 2 years old! I can hardly believe it. Time is flying by. She is growing up so fast. She is a very happy little girl and brings smiles and laughs into our home everyday! She is a great big sister to Scotty and I can tell she loves him soooo much as she smothers him with kisses and hugs every chance she gets. It is really cute to watch her interact with him. She can really get him laughing :)


For her big #2 birthday Grandma and Grandpa Yearsley brought the boat up and we went fishing. It was a fun time for all. The kids really liked being out on the boat. It was a little windy and that wasn't too much fun but it was warm and the kids were happy so that was a win. The boys even caught some fish so it was a success. Penny wasn't even scared of the fish. She would try to grab them and didn't even care when it wiggled. Silly girl.



Then we went home and had pizza and cake. I decided to make a butterfly cake. It was my first time trying to do a theme cake of some kind but I think it turned out pretty good and didn't taste too bad either. Penny chose strawberry flavor for the cake. This girl must love pink!


It was a nice easy going weekend for her birthday and a good time had by all.

Showing off her musical talents on the new piano from the grandparents!
(she got very excited when she opened this)

Her new hat from Aunti Dawn! She also loved this musical card I got her.

Happy Birthday Miss Penelope!
We love you very very much!

No comments: