Sometimes I feel I am a little one sided on my stories about the kids. Penny is just busier and doing more things so I have more to say about her. However Scotty is starting to be more interactive and I just wanted to take this time to share what he has been up too.
Scott loves to stand like this, he can't there on his own but if you help him he will stand for quite a while.
He is my little eater!!! He would eat all day long if I let him. He loves crackers and Cheerios, infact Cheerios have become my bribe to get him to crawl. He is just starting to figure it out, right now he is doing an army crawl. He hasn't moved long distances but he is moving forward so that is a start. He wants to get up on his knees so badly, but he just keeps doing push ups. He will get on his hands and toes-then he screams cause he doesn't know what to do. The past couple of days he has succeeded a few times in getting his knees under him. So I know we are getting closer.
Doing his push-ups!
He can also clap now. It is so fun to watch. When Penny claps with him they will go back and forth for like 20 min. They are starting to play more together and interact. He has the best laugh. It is from the gut and it is so cute. Also contagious. Makes me laugh every time he does. :)
We are so lucky to have Scott as part of our family and look forward to watching him grow and learn. I know he is going to be a great brother to Penny and they are going to be great friends. I love both my children very much and can't wait to see what the future brings for them.





No comments:
Post a Comment