Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Happy Halloween !!!!

We had an easy going Halloween around here. Penny dressed up as a Princess and Scotty dressed up as Tigger. They were so very very cute!!!


 
 We didn't carve any pumpkins at home but Penny did get to play in the pumpkin goop for occupational therapy. So she didn't miss out on the experience and I didn't have to clean up the mess- wahoo!!!! 
 
 
 Our ward combined with 3 other wards and did a big trunk or treat. It was fun to get the kids out and show off their cute costumes. We got lots of compliments and they were a big hit!!! I tried to teach penny to say trick or treat but she wouldn't even try so we settled for her saying "Hi" to everyone instead. :) 


 
That pretty much sums up our Halloween festivities. No parties, no trick or treaters even came to our house. We chatted with friends ate a doughnut and came home and put the children to bed. I am ok with that though. Penny had alot of fun trunk or treating and she went to bed happy so that is a win in my book!

 
 
Ta Ta for now:)

1 comment:

Lacey Sorensen said...

They look so cute, I just want to give them both hugs. Enjoy the mellow days while you can, it will get crazy soon enough. Love you guys, we are counting down the days to Thanksgiving.