Thursday, November 29, 2012

I am thankful for family time.....

We had a longer than expected holiday vacation. There was lots of family time and lots of fun and laughter. We traveled a week earlier than expected to attend a funeral for our loved Grandpa. I don't do funerals very well but it was a nice tribute to him and it was a chance for everyone to say their good byes and I love you's. We will miss him dearly and know he is watching over us.
 
 
 
Me and the kids decided to stay the whole week till Thanksgiving. I knew it would be easier than making them ride in the car over and over. So we got a nice long vacation and Grandma and Grandpa got lots of one on one time. I am glad we were able to stay and enjoy our time with everyone.
Jacque and her littlest were also up visiting and she got to spend some times with the kiddos as well, however I didn't get any good pictures of them (sorry). But we did enjoy getting to visit with them and let the kids play together.
 
These three kept us busy the whole time. They were all over the place!!!!

Grandma and Grandpa with all 8 grandkids!!! What a good lookin bunch!!!
 


It got really busy once everyone showed up for the big day. We had 8 grandkids running/crawling all over the place, plus all us adults so we had a house full all weekend long. I loved every minute of the madness. Dawn invited her roommate to spend the holiday with us. It was nice to have her there, she was great with the kids and helped keep them entertained.

I believe this is Carter- she always smiled so big for the camera!

Penny really loves music and the guitar is no exception :)
 
You can really see the size difference in this photo. Can you believe the twins are actually like 6 weeks older !!!!

They sure love to eat and they love the camera!
 
 
The food was fantastic the company was fantastic, overall we had a fantastic time. We are very thankful for our families and the time we get to spend with them.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Such cute kiddos, I miss them already. It was a great vacation. I'm glad I got to see you guys.

Lacey Sorensen said...

I love all the picts. we had a great time with your family. Can't wait to see you again at Christmas.