We have been lucky lately and got lots of family time in. Including Easter egg hunts and fishing trips. Both the kids loved the Easter egg hunt. Scotty even won two big prizes!!
He kept wanting to take them back out and I had to remind him of the goal :)
We took a trip up to Grangeville for a little camping and fishing. It
ended up raining most of the time so there wasn't as much fishing as we
would have liked. But James did land a fish so it was a success. It was
great having 2 trailers to keep us nice and warm. All the babies handled
it well and it was a really enjoyable weekend.
While we were up there we took Scotty's 1 year photos. I think they turned out great. The boys thought it would be cool to take some out on this bridge in the middle of the water, couldn't really get Scotty to look at the camera but it is a good picture with the river. (Don't worry the boys were in their waders and were holding onto him the whole time). These are just a few of my favorite poses we took 72 pictures total!!!
An example of the middle of river pic. would have been an awesome shot if he would have looked at the camera!





1 comment:
I love those pictures. Scotty does look like he's all alone on the bridge. Fun times, hopefully we'll see you again soon. Also I don't see any pictures of you, just sayin.:)
Post a Comment