Christmas vacation was great. We were able to get out of Boise for a whole week and spend lots of time with family. The kids handled everything well and we all had a great time. I really loved having Penny all to myself and not having to share her with school and therapy. It was hard to put her on the bus again, but she smiled big and waved, so I knew she was happy. That made it a little easier. Scotty sure misses her while she is away. He always yells her name up the stairs thinking that is where she is, then when it is time for the bus he runs to the door and yells Bus! Very cute.
He is starting to talk a lot more. Tries to repeat everything we say. He struggles with some words but it is fun to hear him try.
Ring a round the Rosie was a big hit!
Life is about to get really crazy here next week. We close on our house February 5th! (yes my due date), so we are hoping to have a baby that week as well, and we finally got someone to rent our current place so we have to be moved out and cleaned by the 14th! I am exhausted just thinking about it, but we are very excited. I can't wait to get settled into our new home and neighborhood. It will be nice to finally know we are somewhere we are going to stay for a while.
I am also trying to get Penny transferred with schools. Not sure how it is going to work out schedule wise, since she has therapy half a day, it really limits when she can go to school, and we aren't willing to give up therapy yet. It will all work itself out, just lots to think about right now.
After waiting for so long, I can hardly believe it is all coming together. We are very excited to welcome a new little one into our home and to have more cuddles and loves to go around. :) Big changes, but lots of fun and happiness!!!





1 comment:
You have so much going on! Can't wait to see more pictures of the new house! And of the new baby! Congratulations on all of your excitement! Miss you!
Post a Comment