Saturday, March 29, 2014

Scotty's 2 year Birthday!

 
I can't believe Scotty is 2 years old!!! The time sure does fly by. He is a little stud. Weighing in at 34 1/2 pounds! Scotty loves Winnie the Pooh right now. He watched the movies over and over and has most of the songs memorized. So I decided to make him a Pooh cake! He loved it. He shouted out pooh and was very excited when he saw it. When it came time to blow out the candles he tried and they flickered but didn't go out and it scared him, so after that he wouldn't look at the cake again until James' blew them out. It was pretty funny. :)

 
 
A few things about Scotty: he repeats everything you say, loves to pick on Penny, but overall he is a good brother and they play well together most of the time. He loves loves loves books. He wants me to read him books all day long! Scotty is very cuddly and loves to give hugs and kisses. He knows a lot of words, but isn't using sentences yet. (unless you count the language he made up)
 
 
 
I could go on and on about everything he is doing...he is a busy little boy and keeps us running. I can't wait to see what the next year brings! I love this little boy very much- Happy Birthday Scotty!! 





No comments: