Life has gotten ahead of me again and I find myself behind in sharing pictures and updates about our family. I will try to get it all in one post, it won't be as detailed but maybe then I will feel more caught up.
We are loving living in Middleton. We feel as if we fit right in! I love the small town feel and living out in the country. We both have to drive into town daily but I feel as if it is worth it. This is definitely a town I want to raise my family in. So we are happy.
We were able to bless Vinny on April 13th. My parents and my sister Dawn were able to come up and share that special day with us. It was a beautiful day, the blessing was beautiful and I am so happy and blessed that we are able to have the priesthood in our home.
Easter weekend we ventured up to Grangeville. We met my family up there and stayed for a few days. There was lots and lots of fishing, some campfire time, lots of getting dirty and just having fun! I think the total fish count for the weekend was 99 fish caught!!! It was a great weekend. We had a little Easter egg hunt for all the kids and overall it was a great time. I look forward to this trip every year!
I also finally put Vinny's newborn pictures and Scotty's 2 year pictures on our computer so I wanted to a share a few of those with you.
We are very excited for Summer to be here. Penny has the summer off from School, but still has therapy 4 days a week. But this means I get more time with her. She is doing great with therapy. We decided to try the use of a TOT Collar for her torticollis. So we are slowly increasing her wear time with that. She tolerates it pretty good, But gets tired fast when she has it on.
Also they had the annual tea party and Therapy. Me and Scotty were able to go. They have everyone dress up. Penny sets the table, pours the apple juice and we have a small snack. All the while we sing songs about each activity. Then we clean up and have a dance party!!! She did a great job with all her tasks and I am so proud of her and all she is accomplishing. Scotty had a blast at the party too!
The kids are also very talented at making a mess of the house :) They got into the baby powder and lotion one day, the file cabinet another, and I also caught them in the act of filling Vinny's crib with anything they could find! I know it seems like they are unsupervised, but the truth is they are speedy! They usually do this when I sit down to feed Vinny. Then they run out of the room, by the time I follow and find them the damage is done!!! Well I learned my lesson fast. I quickly child proofed the door knobs and they are now only allowed in certain rooms.
Vincent is growing so fast. We have his 4 mo checkup next week. He is starting to roll a lot. He hardly stays on his back for more than a few seconds before he rolls over. He isn't quite as good as rolling from stomach to back so then he just gets mad. He is overall a pretty happy baby. The kids love on him every chance they get. They are both my little helpers. If he is fussy Penny will run over to give him his binki. I love that she can do this!
We went out fishing in our neighborhood ponds this week. It was our first family fishing trip. I wore Vinny and off we went. James caught a nice size Bass and the kids thought it was pretty cool. Penny is fearless of water and walked right in! Scared me so we are going to have to keep a close eye on her.
Happy Summer- Enjoy the sun :)


















No comments:
Post a Comment