Monday, April 20, 2015

Scotty is 3 years !!!

Scotty, our little man, is 3 years old. This little guy is a little brother, big brother, protector, teaser, joker, helper, and everything in between. He is paying attention to everything and everyone and learning so much so fast. Everyday he say's something that surprises me. The other day as we were driving in the car and he told me he saw a hippopotamus. I asked him where and he said "in the clouds in the sky". So creative!!!! One time he tackled Vinny and was holding him down, then I heard him tell Vinny "Say uncle, Say uncle!" Lately he has been very interested in the 3 pigs and the wolf story. Then at night he will always ask if there are wolfs in the house. I have to assure him that I won't let them in. Just so aware of everything.
In the mornings when he wakes up, he runs into our rooms and says, "Mommy the sun woke up!"
He is my little singer to. He knows a lot of songs and sings really well. He knows when to go up and down with the notes and when to pause and hold notes longer. I am amazed by how well he really can sing.
Recently Scotty got glasses. He doesn't really like them and I have to convince him to wear them but he sure looks cute in them.
Scotty chose to have an Octonauts theme party! It was a lot of fun. We decorated the house, under the ocean, and put pictures of the characters up everywhere. I even attempted to create fondant characters for the cake! They are a little pudgy but Scotty loved it. He ate Captain Barnacles with his piece of cake.
 
 He got lots of fun things for his birthday. We got him a batman mask and cape and he wore it everywhere. Even in the car. He likes to say "I am batman!" in a really husky voice. We also made Octonaut masks for the kids to wear all day. Vinny wouldn't keep his on very longs but I sorta got a pcture.




No comments: