The both learned a lot here is an overview of what he worked on. Now they can both sign all the letters, most of the time they can say the letter sounds if they try :), they can name all of the letter, spell their names- they try to write their names but it is pretty messy. Numbers are a little harder for them. They can both count to 10, but we are still working on recognizing 8,9, 10. They both know all the shapes we learned too. Scotty knows his colors very well! Penny still needs a little help in that department but she has come a long way. We also worked a little on weather.
Turkey Triangles!
B is for Bear
Fishing for Letters
V is for Volcano!
I really have enjoyed this year, teaching both of them. We sang lots of songs and did lots of crafts and worksheets! I didn't get pictures of everything we did but I have a few. They are both so very smart and eager to learn. I just hope I have taught Penny enough to help her out this year in Kindergarten. I think I will continue on through the summer, just going over everything we learned. The kids love it and it is fun to get to spend some creative time with them!








1 comment:
I love the fun things you did. Such cute ideas! It sounds like Penny will definitely be ready for kindergarten this year. :)
Post a Comment