I have such a sweet husband. This year he surprised me with an early Valentine's Day date. We got all dressed up. He was in a tux and looking fantastic, I wore my favorite Sunday dress, did my hair real nice and we went out. He took me to a dinner and a theatre show. It was a lot of fun. We shared a table with another couple who were good company and were easy to talk to. The cast members served us dinner, and then we watched them performed the play "Much ado about nothing" by: William Shakespeare. It was really fun to watch. At intermission they served dessert. The whole night was magical. I loved getting dolled up and going out together. He definitely earned points this year. I highly recommends this experience to all. I loved it. So today on Valentine's day we can just relax and hang out with no pressure. What a great evening last night!!!
Dance, Dance and more Dance
7 years ago





1 comment:
What a fun fancy date! Happy Valentine's Day!
Post a Comment