

This was a great super bowl game. I don't normally like football but wow, it kept me interested. We invited a bunch of friends over to eat junk and just hang out. It was a great night. Lots of good food and great company. We love our friends and are so glad we have them in our lives. Hope all of you enjoyed the game and were able to party hard as well.
We also cleaned the carpets this weekend. Talk about gross..... I can't believe all the dirt we got out, looks like new now. I took before and after pictures and it is a big difference. I won't post those because it is kind of embarrassing! :) Well we are still waiting to here if James got accepted into Master's School, so we will keep you posted. Luv ya!!!!!





1 comment:
Thanks for inviting us over for the fun SuperBowl party! We had a great time! Thanks for being our friends. One more thing...do you think that you could email me that one picture that you took of me and Rachel together that night? The one where I'm looking at the camera, not the other one. :) Thanks! kmcw2002@hotmail.com
Post a Comment