What a crazy weekend. We had too many places to be at once and had to let many people down I am sure, but we had a really fun weekend. It was beautiful outside so we decided to get the first game of golf in for the year. I will also add that I didn't do to badly so I am already looking forward to our next game.
It was girls state basket ball this weekend. So our good friends from home came up for a visit. It was nice to see them and to hang out and catch up. We sure miss them!! Hopefully one day we can live closer together.
So on Friday night right before we left to go watch the girls play we decided to get the mail. Well the letter had finally arrived. I was so scared, I wasn't even sure we should open it, because I didn't want our mood ruined. But James just couldn't wait any longer. So we opened it and it said.......
"It gives me great pleasure to inform you that you have been selected as a candidate for the Advanced Standing Master of Social Work degree at Boise State University."
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
We are so very excited. He actually starts school June 2nd and will graduate with a master's degree in May of 2010. That is a big release of pressure from our shoulders. No the hard part starts and we are a little nervous about it, but I am so happy and so very proud of James and all the hard work he puts into school. I know he is going to do great and I am going to support him 100% through this whole process.
After that letter the rest of the weekend went great. The girls ended up winning State Championship. (unfortunately we missed that game) but eh game we did see was really close and exciting. We got to play in a bowling tournament and then do another picture scavenger hunt with some of Jame's friends from school. What a packed weekend, but definitely worth it.
I will write more later on this week. Take Care!!!!
Dance, Dance and more Dance
7 years ago





3 comments:
congrats! what great news!!
that is so exciting.
i'm pumped for ya! :)
O my heavens Congrats we are so proud of James. Good luck in school, He will do great. Love ya guys
YaY!!! There is a light at the end of the tunnel!! :) Although i am a bit sad that mom had to tell me and not you :(
Post a Comment