Monday, August 31, 2009

Four Wonderful Years!!!!


This post is only about a month late, but I didn't want to miss the chance to say how much I love and appreciate my husband. We have now been married 4 years and 1 month. We have both grown so much and I learn something new about him every single day.


I am so happy that I have eternity to spend with James and to get to know him even better. He treats me so well and makes me feel like a million dollars. I am so proud of what he has accomplished with school and work. He deserves the best and I hope I am able to give that to him.


I know that James is going to make a great father to our future children. He is a very supporting husband and friend. I love to wake up in the morning and have him near me. It gives me comfort to know he will be there always for me.


So here's to our eternal marriage and all the many years we have left to spend with each other- Cheers!

1 comment:

Krystal said...

Congratulations!! What a sweet post. You two are awesome! :)