Saturday, August 1, 2009

Family Fun




Well I think now that me and James are a little more recovered I should tell you about the rest of our weekend home. After the accident it was quite fun. Of course that could have been the vicodin :) J/K !!! My dad set up his famous hoola hoop golf and there was many rounds played of that all weekend long. Then of course we had our annual golf tournament. Lacey and Tony came in first and Me and James came in Second. That is an improvement from last year. It was a lot of fun and we played really good. I really do enjoy that game for some reason.


Back at the house we all ate a lot of food and played lots of games. We also celebrated James' and Tylin's birthdays. There was a pinata, two cakes, and two different kinds of homemade ice cream. It was all delicious. I loved being able to see and play with Tylin, Lane, and Tanner. They are all so very cute and fun. So it was another successful reunion and we all made it to our homes safely.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Cute pics. I especially love the one of James posing by the golf cart. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!