My good friends were so nice and generous and threw me the greatest baby shower. It was a baby luau!! The food was awesome!!!!
We also played a few games and luckily I wasn't embarrassed too much. In this pic, Jackie is measuring my belly to see who can guess correctly. (FYI: all but one person guessed too big)
We had lots and lots of good appetizers and then for dessert we had a cheesecake bar. They made mini cheesecake's and had a variety of topping to choose from. It was great. I absolutely love cheesecake.
Thank you for everyone that came and for all the great gifts. I now feel more prepared and ready for this baby to arrive. I really appreciate all the support and love. Don't worry to all those friends and family that didn't get invited, my mom is planning on throwing me another shower over in eastern Idaho after the baby is born. So I promise you will all get invited to that party.





5 comments:
Looks like a boy to me ... Sorry I missed it! Looks like you all had fun though
You look great! :)
You look so cute. :) Sorry I missed your shower. The cheesecake bar sounds yummy too.
Morgan, you look great! We're excited for you guys!
Hey, I need your email address so I can send you an invite to my blog. Email me at yearsleyclan@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Lisa
Morgan, pregnancy looks good on you! I love that last picture, you really look beautiful!
Also, thanks for sharing your story as well. I got goosebumps reading about James as your soul mate. It is so great to feel that support in our trials & how much they bring us as husband & wife together. I have no doubt that you two are going to be incredible parents. I have loved watching James interact with the kids in the ward. I can just picture him loving on your baby! Oh, I am so excited for you guys! This baby will be such a blessing to so many. Look forward to meeting her?!!
Post a Comment