Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Wow- how time goes bye.....

Well I have had really good intentions of posting but just haven't found the time or the energy. I will try to get you all updated. It will be quick and not to detailed, plus I haven't taken any pictures lately so sorry. But I promise to start up again.
First of all I am still pregnant, if you were wandering. Not really feeling like anything is going to happen too soon. I am sure it will all in good time. Getting closer every day.
We have finally moved!!! I am so happy and I love my new home. We are all unpacked, I just need to get the pictures hung on the wall. I am almost done with the nursery. I promise to take pics after I get it decorated and order a bedding set. But I am totally excited. I love the furniture. I love finally having something in my house that makes me feel like we are having a baby. :) Thanks to my mom for letting us borrow the bassinet. I am now prepared if my baby decides to be introduced into this world.
We went camping this last weekend. I know it is crazy to go this close to the due date, but I had a doctors appt the day before and nothing was happening so I felt safe. However the road up to the campground was extremely bumpy and I am surprised it didn't get things going. :) It was a great weekend to be outside though. The weather was fantastic, but it also left us a gift of a few sunburns. We spent all day Saturday on the lake with our friend's boat. that was great. We did some fishing and lots of laying int he hammocks. It was a nice relaxing weekend.
We finally got a washer and dryer today. I am totally stoked. I have lots of piles of laundry in my bedroom that need to get done. We are however missing one part to the dryer so we will be making a trip to home depot tomorrow to get that remedied, then it is laundry time for the wife. My birthday went good. It was on Sunday. We were still camping that morning, so I spent most of the day traveling and cleaning up afterwards. But then on Monday James bought me flowers and then took me out to dinner tonight. So I got to celebrate for 3 days instead of 1. It was great. I am so happy right now. I am a little tired but that is to be expected. I just hope James forgives all the mood changes, especially my being grouchy. I know I haven't been easy to live with so I will owe him one, once this is all finished.
Well that was pretty long, if I think of anything I missed, I will add it in. Until next time. hope all is well.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Happy Birthday! I'm so glad you are doing well! :)