Thursday, July 1, 2010

My first giveaway !!!

Since I am getting closer to my due date I decided to make it a contest of sorts. I don't have the prize picked out yet, but I will soon and then I will post it on here to let you all know what it is.
So if you want to play all you need to do is a leave me a comment. Who ever gets the closest is the winner. Closest what you ask?! Guess what gender the baby will be and what day it will be born. :)
So leave a comment with your guess of the gender and birthday. Also leave a guess of the weight just so I have something to go with if I need a tie breaker.
Good Luck !!!

13 comments:

Lacey Sorensen said...

Morgan, I think you are for sure having a boy! You will have him on July 19th and he will weigh 7 lbs 10 oz good luck with that. Lacey

Darla said...

Morgan,
I think you are having a boy, and will be born on July 16th. He will weigh 8lbs 6oz. We can't wait. Love Mom

Tylin said...

Morgan,
I think that you are having a girl. I think she will be born July 31st on my birhtday. She will weigh 8 lbs 2 oz. I can't wait to meet her. Love, Ty

Tony said...

Morgan,
I think it will be a boy. Born on the 23rd and will weigh 8 lbs 13 oz.

Wade said...

Hi Mogady,
Here's the winning entry She will be called Penny Lee. She will weigh 8lbs 6oz and she will be born on July 16th early morning. And I did not peek at mom's guess.
Love ya, Dad

Lisa said...

Morgan, I'm going to guess a boy on July 16, weighing 7 lbs. 5 oz. Good luck with everything! Can't wait to hear!
~Lisa

Stacey said...

Okay, I think you'll have a girl and she will weigh 8 lbs 10 oz and will be born on July 24th

janet said...

morgan I think you will have your baby on the 25th. and it will be a girl. Diana thinks you are having a boy on July 20 good luck

janet said...

forgot to put the weight of your baby I think 8lb 8oz.

diana thinks the baby will weigh 8lb 5oz.

Matt and Janae said...

We do this with our babies as well!

I am guessing a boy weighing 7lbs 4oz on July 21st.

Best of luck in the up-coming weeks!

Withers Family News said...

Hey Morgan I can't believe the big day is almost here good luck!!! I think the baby will be a BOY  weigh 7lbs 14oz and will be here on July 21st. I hope all is going well Dustan also thinks it will be a boy! 

best wishes
Candace

Steve said...

Morgan,
I think it is a boy and he will be born on July 14th and will weigh
7 lbs 8 oz. Good Luck, Steve

Krystal said...

We haven't had interent access for a while, so I may be a little late on this. My guess is that you had your baby on July 14th. (But that's just because you mentioned before that you might be induced a week early.) So, if you had your baby, I hope everything went wonderfully and you and baby are both recovering well. If you haven't yet, then good luck!! Oh yeah, and I think it's a girl weighing 7lbs 11oz. (That's what Rachel weighed.) :) I'm excited to hear the news!!