Nope! At least James doesn't think it is too cold. He is crazy. This past week he has been waking up before the sun to get some fishing in before his work day starts. I guess it paid off because he has already caught some fish, plus this nice looking Steelhead. Of course we had to get the picture of Penny next to the fish. They are about the same length. James is going to have to start catching bigger fish if we want to keep getting pictures like this. I guess Penny decided to help out and bend in half to make the fish look bigger :)

She is so silly. She has been doing this lately, where she sticks her legs straight up in the air and just holds them there. She will just talk and talk and just hang out with her feet up in the air. She is a crazy little girl.

James keeps trying to convince me to come out on the river with him. But I am no fool. I don't want to wake up early and stand out in the cold- Yuck. I prefer to just stay home with Miss Penelope. So James and Chris ( our good friend) decided to smoke this fish. It actually tasted pretty good. I am not a fish eater but this tasted smokey and I actually ate a little bit of it. Not a lot though, we still have tons in the fridge. It was a really big fish, too much for us to eat alone- we should have given more to Chris :)
We are still happy and healthy, getting ready to travel to good ol' Hamer. Hopefully the roads will be clearer by tomorrow morning! Happy Thanksgiving!!!
2 comments:
Big FISH!
PS. We've been praying lots for Penny and we're so glad she's doing well!
Miss you guys!
That cracks me up that you measured the fish by Penny. :)
Post a Comment