Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Still Pluggin along...

Penelope is growing so fast and learning lots. I am constantly surprised by how much she can do and understand. I love this picture of her "fat little cheeks" so adorable. I just had to share it with all of you.

She had so much energy the other day and was very excited about something. In this video she got both her legs and her arms going at the same time, it was really funny watching her. She also loves to blow raspberries, especially in the middle of church when all is quiet. :)
Must be a daddy's girl. She sure loves to play with the gaming controls. One day she even managed to turn on the Wii console. Don't ask me how but she did.

James' work is finally picking up. He now has 12 regular clients he counsels per week. He loves his works and is learning lots. Hopefully he will continue to get more clients and keep busier. I do love having him home more but he feels bad about not working full time. So for his sake we are wanting more hours of counseling at his clinic. It will come with time, I believe.
Nothing new to report with me. I love being a mom and I think I am finally getting the hang of things around here. I am watching Savanna (our friends little girl, who is 2 weeks younger than Penny) twice a week. The two babies sure keep me on my toes. I don't mind though. Except when they are grumpy. Savanna is going through a phase where she wants me to hold her all the time, that makes it hard to play with Penelope. Hopefully this will pass soon. It is interesting however to see the differences in development between the two. They aren't that big right now but I have a feeling that soon the differences will become more evident. I am also making my own baby food. It is really easy and it makes me feel like I am providing for my little one. She really likes it too, she is a great eater. Actually she doesn't really ever stop I just have to stop feeding her or she will just keep eating. Takes after me I guess.
So we are all doing great and having fun. Can't wait for warmer weather!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

So glad you guys are doing well! That's great that James has 12 clients--more will come with time. And I LOVE Penny's cheeks! She is so cute!

Krystal said...

I love her cute cheeks...so kissable! :) She's a cutie! I still can't believe all her hair, but maybe that's just because I have bald babies. Good job on making your own baby food!